Losing weight can be a problem for many people in the world. Everyday people give up and trash miracle diets and pills. When it comes down to losing fat, the best approach is what everyone out there already knows. Lose weight by eating less than you use. It’s that simple. Yes, it can become more complicated if you start looking deep into the numbers, but you don’t have to. Here are 5 tips to lose 10 pounds fast.
5 Techniques To Lose 10 Pounds Fast
1. Start writing down everything you do. I know this tip probably what you were expecting, but this helps. If you don’t know what you’ve done in the past, you will never be able to fix the problems. Keep both a workout and food journal. If you aren’t getting results, then look into your journals and see what you need to change.
2. Take consistent measurements. By seeing your body changing, you can tell what happening. I would suggest taking a weight measurement and waist measurement at least once every 3-4 weeks. If your weight is going down, then rethink what you’re doing. Maybe you need to do more. The measurements won’t lie on whats working.
3. Do simple things to raise your metabolism. You can drink green tea, walk first thing in the morning, or do HIIT training. These are only a few different things you can do to increase your metabolism. If you do these simple things, thats just more calories your body is burning without you having to do anything strenuous.
4. Do resistance training. Muscle is good! The more muscle you have on your body the more calories you will be burning just sitting there. This makes losing fat much easier if you have a solid muscle base. I’m not suggesting becoming a body builder, but an extra 5 pounds of muscle will burn 50 more calories a day.
5. Don’t be afraid to eat what you want. The main point most dieters don’t get in their head is that to be successful at losing weight is you are going to have to enjoy what you are doing. Eating horrible dry food all day will have anyone running for the closest pizza shop. Allow yourself 1 cheat day a week. Eat what you want on this day. This will help keep yourself sane but won’t hinder your results. Keep it as strict as possible on the other days if you can.